Andover Garden Club is a member of:
In keeping with Its mission, the AGC contributes to various civic, historical and environmental programs throughout the community and state:
Ruth Cleveland Scholarship Fund
The AGC offers Garden Therapy to residents of the Mary Immaculate Nursing and Restorative Center in Lawrence, MA, and Wyngate residents in Andover, MA
The AGC maintains:
- Bicentennial Park - an historic site, located at the intersection of School St. and Central St.
- Henderson Garden-at the junction of River Rd. and Chandler Rd.
- The Children’s Garden at Memorial Hall Library
- “Welcome to Andover” sign on south Main St. at Rt. 125
- The pair of 19th century-style urns, donated by the AGC, in front of The Old Town Hall on Main St.
- The pair of urns at the entrance of Andover Senior Center