Since 1927, we have encouraged the study and practice of horticulture, landscape design, and floral design, and aided in the beautification and conservation of the natural resources of the Town of Andover.
How We Engage
- Preservation of Bicentennial Park, an historic site at the intersection of School and Central Streets in Andover, MA.
- Perpetuation of Henderson Garden at the junction of River and Chandler Roads in Andover, MA.
- Cultivation of the Chidrens Garden at Memorial Hall Library in Andover, MA.
- Sustaining the pairs of urns at the entrances of Old Town Hall and the Center at Punchard in Andover, MA.
- Deliver Garden Therapy to the residents of the Mary Immaculate Nursing and Restorative Center in Lawrence, MA, and Wyngate in Andover, MA.
- Contribute to the Andover Historical Society, Andover Senior Center, Stevens-Coolidge Garden, Merrimack River Watershed Council. Massachusetts Audobon Society, Arnold Arboretum, and Ruth Cleveland Scholarship Fund.
- Membership in The National Garden Clubs, Inc., the Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts, Inc., The Andover Visual Improvement Society (AVIS), The Shawsheen River Watershed Association (SWRA), Tower Hill Botanic Garden, The New England Wildflower Society, and The Massachusetts Horticulture Society.